(Day Pass Review)
1. If your like us we arrived around 11am so we were ready for lunch. Thankfully they have a great pizza area downstairs before you go into the water park.
2. If you want some additional fun before the waterpark, check out the fun arcade area.
3. If you have little girls, check out the Kids Day Spa downstairs as well which is super cute for kids mani & pedi.
4. The indoor water park is actually quite large AND they have an outdoor area as well! Both indoor and outdoor areas include a toddler / kiddie pool area. (Great for us).
5. Children under 2, get into the water park without a wristband.
6. If you plan to book a hotel room (which we highly recommend) you get access to the water park included!
7. Make sure your stay includes the dinner buffet at the Loose Moose Buffet restaurant. We spent our whole day there so this was a pleasant cap to our day.
8. The food at the buffet was VERY good. We felt like we were on vacation and this all you can eat buffet made it feel EVEN more like a vacation, or staycation for us.
9. Check out the events. Right now they have #SummerCampIn and even had homemade s’mores available that smelled delicious!
10. If you forget your kids life jacket, no worries they have that and towels ready for you and your family. Also, we found out they even have a spinner in the change rooms that dries your wet clothes out. For the win!
All in all, this was our first time at the Great Wolf Lodge and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay! We will definitely be back for a family staycation! Has anyone else been to Great Wolf Lodge? If so, how was your stay?
We would like to thank The Great Wolf Lodge for hosting us today! #Sponsored