If I had one word to describe how I felt most of the time when I was pregnant it would definitely be tired! My energy was low mostly up until the second trimester. With both pregnancies I could have used more energy and a better healthy overall. This smoothie mixture is super healthy and gives you tons of energy. The key ingredient is Protiva. It has:
• 15 grams of collagen protein in every serving
• 15 servings per container
• Only 2 grams of sugar per serving
• Along with collagen, Protiva Pregnancy includes specific prenatal nutrients that help to benefit women as they’re pregnant, improving protein levels and energy, including Vitamin D, Calcium, Zinc and Copper
• The ONLY collagen clinically-tested and proven to be safe & effective
• Collagen helps pregnant women boost protein levels, improving energy
• Helps skin tone and ligament strength as the woman’s body grows and stretches
• Added nutrients are complementary to prenatal
So to say this while make you feel a ton better is an understatement. Here is how I make my smoothie:
Strawberry Vanilla Smoothie Recipe For New or Expecting Moms:
1 cup of Apple Juice (or your favorite base; coconut water; almond milk)
1/2 a cup of ice
1 scoop of vanilla flavored Protiva
5-6 Medium Sized Strawberries (frozen or unfrozen. I prefer unfrozen)
Blend all ingredients together...ENJOY!
Takes all of 5 minutes to do and you will feel better right away!
Disclaimer: As always please consult your doctor before trying anything. I am not a doctor.